Pooch & Mutt Meaty Treats Duck & Rosemary Dental Dog Treats
Composition: Duck protein (26%), pea flour, glycerin, hydrolyzed chicken protein (10%), collagen (8%), red lentils, pumpkin, hydrolyzed chicken liver (5%), dried rosemary (1%), dried sage (0.5%), fulvic acid (0.5%), sodium hexametaphosphate (0.5%), cantaloupe melon extract (0.01%), Lactobacillus acidophilus HA – 122 inactivated (15×109 cells/kg).
Nutritional additives per kg: Vitamin C (3a312) 500mg. Contains EU approved preservatives: citric acid (E330), DL-malic acid (E296).
Analytical constituents: Crude protein 29%, crude fat 5.5%, moisture 17%, inorganic matter 7.5%, crude fibre 1%, calcium 1.2%, phosphorus 0.8%, sodium 0.3%, omega 3 0.05%, omega 6 0.5%.
Kcal/kg – 3,410
Pack size 120g
- Grain Free – For sensitive dogs who may have an intolerance to common ingredients such as wheat, corn, soya and dairy, we have eliminated these allergens; which can often play a role in gastrointestinal and skin disease.
- Sage – Protects against bad bacteria
- SHMP – Helps prevent tartar formation
- Collagen – Helps gum healing
- Rosemary – Antibacterial and aids gum care
- Probiotics – Aids digestion which can be a cause of bad breath