Fashionable yet durable, Pawz offers serious paw protection. Pawz is the most natural-feeling boot your dog can wear because without padding your dog feels the ground, providing a needed sense of security.
Like a sock, Pawz moves with your dog, allowing full paw motion and maximum comfort. And imagine never losing another expensive dog boot again! Pawz come in a pack of 12, but you also have the option of buying a single boot, as a one off – Click here to go to the single boot option.
Pawz Dog Boots are made from natural rubber to provide your dog with a great protection layer as your canine friend walks or runs. The stretchy rubber moulds to the paw shape like a sock. Really comfortable for your pet, they allow for paw bending and will stay on.
Each waterproof boot can be reused used up to half a dozen times and there are 12 included per box. Best of all, dogs really like them! Without padding or sole, Pawz dog boots allow your dog to feel the ground, providing the needed sense of security not possible with a typical dog boot.
Disposable, biodegradable and Vet approved. They are Easy to get on and off, Offering strong and durable protection for many situations:
- Ice and Snow
- Mud and clay Salt Pesticides/Lawn Chemicals
- Sand ittitation
- Traction on wooden or tiled floors
- Post Surgical infection
- Hot pavements
- Useful for show dogs – walk your dog pre show without getting wet feet!
For the best fit, measure from the bottom of the big heel pad to the tip of the longest toe nail, If the paw is in between two sizes, select the large sizes.
Print our handy VISUAL GUIDE which you can place under your dog’s paw to easily see the size you will need.
Pawz Dog Boots should fit securely around the leg and comfortably around the paw.
- Tiny – Up to 1 Inch
- XX Small – Up to 1.5 Inch
- X Small – Up to 2 Inch
- Small – Up to 2.5 Inch
- Medium – Up to 3 Inch
- Large – Up to 4 Inch
- X Large – Over 4 Inch
Your best friend’s health and safety is important to us so there are a few things we think you should know in order to experience success maintaining paw health with Pawz Dog Boots
1. As water cannot get in, it also cannot get out and since your dog sweats through the paw you will often find the paw moist after removing the boot. For this reason, do not leave the boots on for an extended period of time, you might also want to turn them inside out and rinse them in tap water to get rid of any sweat residue. Just leave them to dry naturally.
2. Please remove when your dog is resting and or is unsupervised.
3. If Pawz are being used with a medical bandage, please be sure to purchase a larger size than usual to accommodate the increased diameter of the leg and surgical bandage.
4. Please be extra diligent if your dog has an existing infection and/or circulation problems, as extended use can exacerbate these conditions.