- Advanced Itch-Free Dermacton formula
- Naturally derived ingredients – FREE from SLS & SLES and synthetic perfumes
- Antibacterial & antifungal – Great for deodorising
- Easy to Use and economical- equivalent to a 500ml bottle of shampoo!
- Rich, creamy lather and very easy to rinse out. Leaves the coat healthy & soft.
- Hypoallergenic and ‘NOT a soap!’ – 100% Soap free.
Is this product suitable for my dog?
This product is designed for all breeds of dogs with a skin problem or just simply wanting to use a high quality natural shampoo.
It has been particularly successful for specific breeds renowned for suffering with problems with their skin, including Pomeranians, Bulldogs, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Labrador Retrievers, Poodles, Shar Pei, Terriers, Bichon Frise, Westies.
It is part of our Dermacton range, which also includes a spray and a cream.
If using the Dermacton Shampoo alone, it is perfect if your dog has problem with any of the below:
- Itchy Skin
- Dry, flaky skin
- To deodorise the coat
- Mild yeast overgrowth
- Clearing the coat of possible allergens such as pollen
If you are using the Dermacton Shampoo alongside either the Dermacton Cream or Dermacton Spray it will also help with:
- Thickened dry Skin
- Spots of hot red skin
- Sore or broken skin – Caused by licking, itching & scratching
The Dermacton Shampoo is perfect on its own for milder skin issues. However, if you have a dog with more of a problem then we would recommend using alongside our Dermacton Spray or Dermacton Cream for the best results.
How To Use Dermacton Shampoo Bar for Itchy Dogs
This shampoo bar is very quick & easy to use simply:
Following a successful patch test:
- Wet both your dog’s coat & the shampoo bar
- Gently rub the Dermacton Shampoo bar over the coat – It will create a lather with minimal effort
- Massage into all areas of the coat & skin, adding a little more water if necessary.
- Leave for up to 5 minutes to allow the ingredients to do their magic, then rinse well